No products in the cart.
A1322 Battery for Apple MacBook Pro 13” A1278 (Mid 2009 2010 2011 2012) Unibody
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹2,699.00 – ₹3,499.00 Inc. GST (-50%)
🎁 use code: 10XDIWALI - 10% Instant Discount on selected products (for prepaid orders only)
- Compatible with Apple A1278 laptop, A1322 battery
- 100% NEW Laptop Battery for Apple MacBook Pro 13″ inch A1278 (Only for Early 2011 2012 Mid 2009 2010 Late 2011 version) Apple A1322 020-6764-A 020-6765-A Laptop Notebook battery / Li-Polymer 10.95V/(48Wh) & (63.5Wh) – (select any one)
- Replace for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ A1278 (Mid 2009, Mid 2010, Early 2011, Late 2011, Mid 2012) MB990*/A MB991*/A MC374*/A MC375*/A MC700*/A MC724*/A MD313*/A MD314*/A MD101*/A MD102*/A Battery Part No.: Apple A1322 Battery
- Grade A cells ensure fast charges and low power consumption; Built-in circuit protection ensures both safety and stability. Overcharger and Discharger Circuit Protection, CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety,
- Warranty: 6 Months replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets (10 days money back guarantee)
- Reach our Apple product expert at 02613510304 for pre-purchase queries.
Customers who bought this item also bought
₹1,499.00 – ₹2,199.00 Inc. GST₹1,499.00 – ₹2,199.00 Inc. GST Select options
₹1,499.00 – ₹4,499.00 Inc. GST₹1,499.00 – ₹4,499.00 Inc. GST Select options
buy with confidence
Premium Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Mac Pro A1278 2009 - 2012
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Lap Gadgets . With a capacity of up to 6000 mAH, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 63WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Pro a1278 battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose Macbook Pro A1278 battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Note : 1. 10.95V and 11.1V are compatible, they are in common use. 2. This battery(A1322) only fits for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 Inch A1278(EMC 2326), A1278(EMC 2351), A1278(EMC 2419), A1278(EMC 2554), A1278(EMC 2555*), (Mid 2009,Mid 2010, Early 2011,Late 2011,Mid 2012).
Our brand new 10.95V 63.5Wh(6 cells) replacement battery for Apple A1322 notebook is made with high-grade Li-ion cells from Samsung, LG, Panasonic to ensure maximum performance. This replacement Apple A1322 battery pack is specially designed with multiple-protection circuit for maximum safety. The housing of the Apple A1322 battery pack is made of non flammable and very durable plastic, which is fire retarded and avoids damage when dropped from low heights
All our high quality replacement batteries for Apple A1322 laptop have been tested and proven to match and/or exceed original Apple battery performance and are 100% compatible with Original Manufacturer Specifications. Every piece of our replacement battery for Apple A1322 has been tested and validated on Apple systems to ensure the safety for your Apple laptop. This battery for Apple A1322 comes with 1-Year limited warranty.
Compatible Part Number:
- A1278(EMC 2326*)
- A1278(EMC 2351*)
- A1278(EMC 2419*)
- A1278(EMC 2554*)
- A1278(EMC 2555*)
Compatible Macbook Models:
- MacBook 13 inch MC375LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2009)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch A1278 (Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD101LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD102LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD313LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13 inch MD314LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ A1278 (2009 Version)
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB990*/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB990CH/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB990J/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB990LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB990TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB990ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB991*/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB991CH/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB991J/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB991LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB991TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ MB991ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13″ Precision Aluminum Unibody (2009 Version)
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC700ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724TA/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MC724ZP/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MD313LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch MD314LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB990B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB990E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB990LL
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB990X/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB991B/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB991E/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB991J/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB991LL
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ MB991X/A
- MacBook Pro A1322
- MacBook Pro MC374LL/A 13.3 inch
- MacBook Pro MC375LL/A 13.3 inch
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
Q & A
is this product comes with screw-driver
yes it comes with screw driver