No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DELL Inspiron 15 5565 Original Battery WDX0R P66F002 (11.4V, 42WH, 3-CELL)
₹6,990.00 GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-53%)
- Model: WDX0R Color: Black | Voltage:11.4V Capacity: 42WH (4800 mAh) | Compatible with OEM D/PN: 3CRH3, T2JX4, FC92N, CYMGM
- Compatible with:DELL Inspiron 15 5565 5567 5568 5578 7560 7570 7579 7569 P58F
- Compatible with:DELL Inspiron 13 5368 5378 7368 7378 DELL i5368 DELL Inspiron 17 5765 5767 14-7460 / Dell Inspiron 17-5770-0357 / Dell Inspiron 13 5379 / Dell Inspiron 15 7570
- Dell latitude 3480, Dell Latitude 3580, Dell Latitude 3189, Dell Latitude 3180, Dell Latitude 3590, Dell Latitude 3190, Dell Latitude 3390, Dell Latitude 3490 Dell Vostro 14 (5468), Dell Vostro 15 (5568), Dell Vostro 5471
- 100% Guaranteed Dell Genuine product, warranty 12 months by Dell India ( 10 days money back guarantee)
Get upto 10% OFF:
use code "MARCH10X" Hurry. 23 hrs 8 mins 51 secs
Estimated Delivery Date:
Get it by March 6 - March 8
Metro cities & Tier 1 cities Order in the next 20 hrs 8 mins 51 secs and get it by March 6, 2021
Frequently Bought Together
₹6,990.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-53%)
₹1,999.00 GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay
₹2,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 60% off
- This item: DELL Inspiron 15 5565 Original Battery WDX0R P66F002 (11.4V, 42WH, 3-CELL)(
₹6,990.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-53%))
- Dell 65w slim pin charger for Inspiron 15 (5558) Inspiron 11 (3147) - 0MGJN9 w/ 1 Year Warranty(₹1,999.00 GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay)
- Dell Original Charger 45W 19.5V for DELL Vostro 15 3000 Series 15-3558 15-3567(
₹2,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 60% off)
buy with confidence
Original Dell Inspiron 5565 Battery
Get the best out of our Dell product experts having extensive knowledge of Dell laptop accessories
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 3-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Dell™ . With a capacity of up to 42 WHr, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 42WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine Dell-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Dell system.
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine Dell-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-Dell parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
Genuine Dell Inspiron 5565 replacement battery
Dell Inspiron 5565 Laptop Battery - Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Guidelines for Handling and Replacing the Battery on a Dell Inspiron 5565 laptop?
Like most laptops, Dell laptops use lithium-ion batteries. One type of lithium-ion battery is the lithium-ion polymer battery. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have increased in popularity in recent years and have become standard in the electronics industry due to customer preferences for a slim form factor (especially with newer ultra-thin laptops) and long battery life. Inherent to lithium-ion polymer battery technology is the potential for swelling of the battery cells.
Swollen battery may impact the performance of the laptop. To prevent possible further damage to the device enclosure or internal components leading to malfunction, discontinue the use of the laptop and discharge it by disconnecting the AC adapter and letting the battery drain.
Swollen batteries should not be used and should be replaced and disposed of properly. We recommend contacting Dell product support for options to replace a swollen battery under the terms of the applicable warranty or service contract, including options for replacement by a Dell authorized service technician.
For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base article Swollen Battery Information and Guidance
- Exercise caution when handling Lithium-ion batteries.
- Discharge the battery before removing it from the system.
To discharge the battery, unplug AC adapter from the system and operate the system only on battery power.
When the system will no longer power on when the power button is pressed, the battery is discharged.
- Do not crush, drop, mutilate, or penetrate the battery with foreign objects.
- Do not expose the battery to high temperatures, or disassemble battery packs and cells.
- Do not apply pressure to the surface of the battery.
- Do not bend the battery.
- Do not use tools of any kind to pry on or against the battery.
- If a battery gets stuck in a device as a result of swelling, do not try to free it as puncturing, bending, or crushing a battery can be dangerous.
Contact Dell product support for assistance and further instructions.
- Using a non-Dell or incompatible battery may increase the risk of fire or explosion. Replace the battery only with a compatible battery purchased from Dell that is designed to work with your Dell computer. Do not use a battery from other computers with your computer. Always purchase genuine batteries from https://www.dell.com or otherwise directly from Dell.
What are the Recommended Guidelines for Storing a Dell Inspiron 5565 Battery Over a Long Period of Time?
When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters, and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Laptop batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information).
How do I Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell Inspiron 5565 laptop?
On Dell laptops, battery health status can be checked, both outside and inside the operating system environment. The battery health status indicates the current state of the battery performance and allows you to decide if the battery requires a replacement. Battery health can be checked using:
- Hardware diagnosticsNotes:
- Dell offers an online battery diagnostics test, to run it browse to the Online Battery Diagnostics page.
- The test will start automatically.
- You may be prompted to install or update the SupportAssist program, if so, follow the prompts.
- Dell utilities:
To learn more about checking the battery health status, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell Laptop
How Long Does a Dell Inspiron 5565 Laptop Battery Last? When Should I Consider Replacing the Battery?
All rechargeable batteries wear out with time and usage. As time and cumulative use increase, the performance will degrade.
For the typical user, noticeable reduction in run time generally will be observed after 18 to 24 months. For a power user, reduction in run time generally may be experienced within 18 months. We recommend buying a new Dell laptop battery when the run time does not meet your needs.
To learn more about extending the life of a battery, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to improve your Dell laptop's battery performance
How to Charge a Dell Inspiron 5565 Battery and How Long Does It Take to Fully Recharge?
The battery charges in the laptop when the laptop is connected to a power source via the AC adapter. The charge time varies depending on the laptop. If the laptop supports ExpressCharge™, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging, and fully charge in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
How to Check the Warranty Status of a Dell Inspiron 5565 Battery?
Batteries are considered consumable items, all batteries degrade with time and use. The warranty is very similar to common auto warranties which exclude consumable items such as tires. Dell provides separate warranties on its batteries, for more information refer to the Dell knowledge-base article Dell Laptop Battery Warranty Support.
What is ExpressCharge™?
A Dell laptop advertised as having the ExpressCharge™ feature, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging and fully charged in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
|Dell Part Numbers|
Q & A
There are no questions yet