No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Apple MacBook Air 13.3 inch A1466 A1369 Apple A1496 A1405 battery MC505xx/A, MC233xx/A, MC234xx/A
From: ₹5,999.00 GST Invoice (-48%)
🎁10% Off : use code 'RAINYJUNE" - Order Now. ☔☔☔
Offer expires in 10 hrs 43 mins 49 secs Valid for selected products.
- High quality replacement battery for Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ A1466 Apple A1496 A1405
- Compatible with A1369(EMC 2469), A1405, A1466(EMC 2559), A1466(EMC 2632), A1466(EMC 2925), A1466, A1496
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3150304 for more information.
- Package Included 1pcs Laptop Battery, Two Screw Driver
🛡️ 30 days Buyer Protection
You are fully protected by our 30 days Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like our products over the next 30 days, then we will gladly refund your money. (know more)
✔️ 249 sold in last 90 days
👨👨👦👦-VIVEK from PATNA, Raktim from Chinsurah & 246 others bought this item recently.
The Perfect battery for Your Mac Air A1466 on the go
Get going with longer Battery Life and Improved MacbookPerformance with this Apple a1466 a1496 a1369 a1405 battery. This battery is manufactured with highest grade cells and best quality components which provides longer battery life with fast charging. This battery is suitable to Macbook Air a1466 a1369
Apple A1405 A1496 battery price in India is the lowest on lapgadgets.in amongst all other marketplaces in India.
Here are some few Important Tips for using Apple A1405 A1496 battery
This New Apple A1405 A1496 battery comes in discharged/ partially charged state and it should be charged minimum for 2-3 charge/ discharge cycles to achieve its optimum performance.
Apple A1405 A1496 battery replacement does requires any technical skills to install it and user can either install yourself or hire a technician. You can also find Apple A1405 A1496 battery removal guide in our website
It is important to fully charge and fully discharge rechargeable laptop batteries after every 2 weeks, failing to do so may decrease Apple A1405 A1496 battery life
Apple A1405 A1496 battery Backup will be same as the original battery which you got installed in your new laptop at the time of your purchase.
If your Apple A1405 A1496 battery not charging then kindly try a different charger to verify because this problem may occur due to a faulty charger also.
If Apple A1405 A1496 battery will not be in use for a long time then it is recommended that you should remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place.
Some of the common issues you can face with new laptop battery is Apple A1405 A1496 battery in not charging. In such case Apple A1405 A1496 battery reset has to be done by SMC Rest (for more info Click Here )
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook A1466 battery
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Air a1466 Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Q & A (12)
Q & A
Is this suitable with macbook air 13" mid 2012 model
Is it compatible withMacBook Pro Retina 13-inch early 2015
no this battery is for Macbook AIr you need to buy this https://lapgadgets.in/products/a1582-a1502-new-laptop-battery-for-apple-macbook-pro-13-retina-2015/
Does the battery come with the required screwdriver or any kind of kit?
screw drivers included
hello sir what is the battery cycle count
it is brand new .. only 1 count
A1466 EMC3178 Is the battery listed is compatible with A1466 EMC3178? Also, I can see there are three variants - are all variants compatible?
Why buy from Lap Gadgets?
Buying on lapgadgets.in is very simple and safe, you are protected by Razorpay - India's leading payment gateway
Our customer support experts are available for your new purchase query or any technical query of any product
Consult our experts, avoid the risk of laptop failure and other damage due to wrong part purchase.