High Quality Battery for HP BF04XL (43.7Wh, 4 cells)
Our brand new 43.7Wh (7.7V, 4 cells cell) replacement HP BF04XL batteries are made with high quality cells ( SANYO, BAK, SAMSUNG etc.), lasting as long as the original battery did. All of our Li-ion replacement batteries for HP Laptop battery have been tested and proven to match and/or exceed original battery performance and 100% compatible with Original Manufacturer Specifications. Every piece of battery for HP laptop has been tested on HP systems to ensure the safety for your HP laptop.
This high quality rechargeable HP BF04XL batteries laptop is designed with the highest control standards; have internal circuit boards with smart chips ( Cell imbalance shut off protection, Thermal runaway protection, Overcharge shut off protection, Over discharge shut off protection, High/low temperature shut off protection ), and are made from eco-friendly materials without lead or mercury. Every replacement HP laptop battery has been Certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 and has passed strict safety tests. Long lasting, this extended 4 cells HP BF04XL batteries can be charged/discharged for more than 600-800 cycles.
Use it anywhere you go. Get optimum performance at every stage of your life.
Compatibles Part Numbers
- SPECTRE 13-AF076TU,
Some tips for increase the Backup of replacement HP battery
- Please carefully read the instructions before using the battery.
- Before using the new replacement HP battery for the first time, make sure that the battery is fully discharged and then get it charged for about 12 hours.
- You’d better use a dedicated AC adapter when charging the new battery
- You’d better turn off your HP laptop when the BF04XL battery is charging; do not pull out the power plug or use your computer when charging.
- If you don’t use laptop for a long time, please remove the replacement HP BF04XL battery, and place it in a ventilated and dry place.
- Excessively high or low temperature environment should be avoided when using the BF04XL laptop battery, as the too low or too high temperature will affect the battery life.