No products in the cart.
Techie Compatible Battery for HP EliteBook 8530P, 8530W, 8540P, 8540W, 8730P, 8730W, 8740W, ProBook 6545B
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹2,999.00 GST Included (-43%)
🎁 OFFER : Get 10% Off (for prepaid orders only)
use code REPUBLIC10X Offer ends in 08 hrs 45 mins 20 secs.
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, February 9? Order within 03 hrs 5 mins 20 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- Techie Brand 4000 mAh capacity – 8 CELL Battery | Voltage : 14.4V
- Highly compatible for HP EliteBook 8530P, 8530W, 8540P, 8540W, 8730P, 8730W, 8740W, ProBook 6545B
- All our products are Certified by BIS (Bureau of Indian Standard) CE, FCC for safety. Strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for environment safety.
- Operation time for standard batteries(8-cell, 4000mah): Around 2 hours, the actual operation time will depend on how much electricity is required by the device and how you use it.
- 1 Year replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets ( 30 days money back guarantee ).
👨👨👦👦-Ramakrishna from Hyderabad bought this item recently.
HP EliteBook 8530P, 8530W, 8540P, 8540W, 8730P, 8730W, 8740W, ProBook 6545B Battery
Lap Gadgets batteries keep you connected always to carry out your important work on your laptop. No matter wherever you are.
Our replacement batteries are best in market in terms of quality, reliability and price. You are being asssured for every paise you spent on our batteries.
- Fresh batteries – 0-Cycle – all our batteries are unused, fresh directly from factory.
- Premium Cells – We use quailty cells with atmost capacity.
- Rigorous Testing – All our batteries are tested to ensure it gives optimal performance to you.
Note New battery packs must be charge fully before use. It should be fully charged and discharged for couple of cycles to get optimum performance.
- Type – Lithium-ion battery
- Cells – 8 cells
- Capacity – 4000 mAh
- 12 months carry in replacement warranty
Return & Replacement
High Quality HP EliteBook 8530P, 8530W, 8540P, 8540W, 8730P, 8730W, 8740W, ProBook 6545B Battery
This HP 8530P battery replacement has built-in A+ grade cells and high-quality TI intelligent control chip, which not only performs better, charges faster but lasts longer. In addition, the outer shell of the HP 8530P battery is made according to the original battery shape design scheme, using high temperature and wear-resistant ABS +PC alloy environmentally friendly materials, which can be 100% compatible with your laptop and fit closely.
Do not be deceived by the false capacity advertisements from bad merchants, of which battery capacity will often drop off significantly after using a few months. Made with the highest quality “A” grade cells, our HP 8530P battery has passed various strict quality tests to ensure that it meets OEM specifications, which can provide more than 600 charging cycles to maintain the same capacity for a long time.
Using a poor battery with unstable performance may do harm to the notebook and your safety. Our HP 8530P battery has passed CE, UL, ROHS, and other international authority certifications, which provides a variety of protection functions, effectively preventing common risks such as short circuits, overheating, and overvoltage. In order to protect your laptop and your safety, please rest assured to purchase our high-quality batteries!
Why buy from Lap Gadgets ?
Compatible Part Numbers
Fits Laptop Models
- EliteBook 8530P
- EliteBook 8310B
- EliteBook 8740W
- EliteBook 8530
- EliteBook 8730P
- EliteBook 8310P
- EliteBook 8740P
- EliteBook 8540W
- EliteBook 8530W
- EliteBook 8730
Some tips to increase the life of HP Elitebook 8530P battery
- Please carefully read the instructions before using the battery.
- Before using the new replacement HP Elitebook 8530P battery for the first time, make sure that the battery is full charge for the first time usage and then get it discharge up to 5% and then recharge it for the same pattern for couple of times.
- You’d better use a dedicated AC adapter when charging the new HP Elitebook 8530P battery
- You’d better turn off your HP laptop when the HP Elitebook 8530P battery is charging; do not pull out the power plug or use your computer when charging for the first time.
- If you don’t use laptop for a long time, please remove the HP Elitebook 8530P battery, and place it in a ventilated and dry place.
- Excessively high or low temperature environment should be avoided when using the replacement HP Elitebook 8530P battery, as the too low or too high temperature will affect the battery life.
Q & A
There are no questions yet