No products in the cart.
100% Dell Authentic
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
#1 Best Seller in Vostro series
F62G0 Original Dell battery for Inspiron 13 7370 7373 7386 5370 Vostro 5370 38Wh 39DY5 RPJC3
₹12,999.00 GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-58%)
🛒 8 sold in last 30 days
- Model: F62G0; Color: Black.
- Voltage: 11.4V; Capacity: 38Wh/3166mAh 3-Cells.
- Replacement Part number for: F62G0 F62GO 0F62G0 RPJC3 0RPJC3 39DY5 039DY5 P83G001 P87G P87G001 P83G
- Compatible with Machines Model: Dell Inspiron 13 5370 7370 7373 7380 7386 series, Vostro 5370 13-5370-D1505G series laptop.
- 12 months warranty by Dell India (30 days moneyback protection from Lap Gadgets)
Get upto 10% OFF:
use code "MARCH10X" Hurry. 22 hrs 51 mins 38 secs
Estimated Delivery Date:
Get it by March 6 - March 8
Metro cities & Tier 1 cities Order in the next 19 hrs 51 mins 38 secs and get it by March 6, 2021
Punit from MUMBAI, Ashwini from Hosur & 6 others bought this item recently.
Frequently Bought Together
₹12,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-58%)
₹4,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 54% off
₹2,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 60% off
- This item: F62G0 Original Dell battery for Inspiron 13 7370 7373 7386 5370 Vostro 5370 38Wh 39DY5 RPJC3(
₹12,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-58%))
- Dell 45-watt AC Adapter with USB Type-C Connector - T6V87 - HDCY5(
₹4,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 54% off)
- Dell Original Charger 45W 19.5V for DELL Vostro 15 3000 Series 15-3558 15-3567(
₹2,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 60% off)
buy with confidence
Original Dell F26G0 39DY5 Battery for 7370 7373 7386
Get the best out of our Dell product experts having extensive knowledge of Dell laptop accessories
The Perfect Companion for Your Inspiron 13 7370 7373 7386 5370 Vostro 5370 laptop
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this Dell FG260 39DY5 Lithium-Ion Battery from Dell™ . With a capacity of up to 38 WHr, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 38WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine Dell-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Dell system.
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine Dell-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-Dell parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
Genuine F62G0 Original Dell battery for Inspiron 13 7370 7373 7386 5370 Vostro 5370 38Wh 39DY5 RPJC3
Guides for a Healthy Original Dell battery 39DY5 RPJC3
Dell F62G0 39DY5 RPJC3 Laptop Battery - Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Guidelines for Handling and Replacing the Battery on a Dell laptop?
Like most laptops, Dell laptops use lithium-ion batteries. One type of lithium-ion battery is the lithium-ion polymer battery. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have increased in popularity in recent years and have become standard in the electronics industry due to customer preferences for a slim form factor (especially with newer ultra-thin laptops) and long battery life. Inherent to lithium-ion polymer battery technology is the potential for swelling of the battery cells.
Swollen battery may impact the performance of the laptop. To prevent possible further damage to the device enclosure or internal components leading to malfunction, discontinue the use of the laptop and discharge it by disconnecting the AC adapter and letting the battery drain.
Swollen batteries should not be used and should be replaced and disposed of properly. We recommend contacting Dell product support for options to replace a swollen battery under the terms of the applicable warranty or service contract, including options for replacement by a Dell authorized service technician.
For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base article Swollen Battery Information and Guidance
- Exercise caution when handling Lithium-ion batteries.
- Discharge the battery before removing it from the system.
To discharge the battery, unplug AC adapter from the system and operate the system only on battery power.
When the system will no longer power on when the power button is pressed, the battery is discharged.
- Do not crush, drop, mutilate, or penetrate the battery with foreign objects.
- Do not expose the battery to high temperatures, or disassemble battery packs and cells.
- Do not apply pressure to the surface of the battery.
- Do not bend the battery.
- Do not use tools of any kind to pry on or against the battery.
- If a battery gets stuck in a device as a result of swelling, do not try to free it as puncturing, bending, or crushing a battery can be dangerous.
Contact Dell product support for assistance and further instructions.
- Using a non-Dell or incompatible battery may increase the risk of fire or explosion. Replace the battery only with a compatible battery purchased from Dell that is designed to work with your Dell computer. Do not use a battery from other computers with your computer. Always purchase genuine batteries from https://www.dell.com or otherwise directly from Dell.
What are the Recommended Guidelines for Storing a Dell Battery Over a Long Period of Time?
When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters, and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Laptop batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information).
How do I Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell laptop?
On Dell laptops, battery health status can be checked, both outside and inside the operating system environment. The battery health status indicates the current state of the battery performance and allows you to decide if the battery requires a replacement. Battery health can be checked using:
- Hardware diagnosticsNotes:
- Dell offers an online battery diagnostics test, to run it browse to the Online Battery Diagnostics page.
- The test will start automatically.
- You may be prompted to install or update the SupportAssist program, if so, follow the prompts.
- Dell utilities:
To learn more about checking the battery health status, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell Laptop
How Long Does a Dell Laptop Battery Last? When Should I Consider Replacing the Battery?
All rechargeable batteries wear out with time and usage. As time and cumulative use increase, the performance will degrade.
For the typical user, noticeable reduction in run time generally will be observed after 18 to 24 months. For a power user, reduction in run time generally may be experienced within 18 months. We recommend buying a new Dell laptop battery when the run time does not meet your needs.
To learn more about extending the life of a battery, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to improve your Dell laptop's battery performance
How to Charge a Dell Battery and How Long Does It Take to Fully Recharge?
The battery charges in the laptop when the laptop is connected to a power source via the AC adapter. The charge time varies depending on the laptop. If the laptop supports ExpressCharge™, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging, and fully charge in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
How to Check the Warranty Status of a Dell Battery?
Batteries are considered consumable items, all batteries degrade with time and use. The warranty is very similar to common auto warranties which exclude consumable items such as tires. Dell provides separate warranties on its batteries, for more information refer to the Dell knowledge-base article Dell Laptop Battery Warranty Support.
What is ExpressCharge™?
A Dell laptop advertised as having the ExpressCharge™ feature, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging and fully charged in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
|Dimensions||33 × 10 × 5 cm|
3 Hours approximately
4-6 Hours approximately
|Dell Part Numbers|
Dell Inspiron 13 (5370) Laptops (P87G, P87G001), Dell Inspiron 13 (7370) Laptops (P83G, P83G001), Dell Inspiron 13 7373 2-in-1 (P83G, P83G001), Dell Inspiron 13 7380 Laptops (P83G, P83G002), Dell Inspiron 13 7386 Laptops (P91G, P91G001), Dell Vostro 13-5370 (P87G, P87G001)
Q & A
There are no questions yet