No products in the cart.
Original Dell 3558 charger Vostro 3558 45w
You Save: ₹200.00 (15.40%)
₹1,299.00 Incl GST (-15%)
🎁 Save 5% on UPI - Debit - Credit Cards
Get 5% instant discount on UPI - Credit-Debit Cards. Offer ends in 01 hrs 6 mins 48 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it tomorrow, September 23? Order within 19 hrs 26 mins 48 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- 19.5 volts, 2.31A, 45 watts
- Compatible model number’s: Inspiron 11 3000 Series (3157) Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3452) Inspiron 14 5000 Series (5458) Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7746) Inspiron 3552 Inspiron 5551 Inspiron 5555 Inspiron 5755 Inspiron 7348 Inspiron 7558 Latitude E5450 Vostro 3459 Vostro 3559
- Please Share Service Tag Number of Your Laptop with Seller to confirm Compatibility of Product. .
- One Year Warranty by Dell India
👨👨👦👦-Someone from Kanchipuram & 3 others bought this item recently.
Real Reviews on Google.
Customer support is very good and reliable.
Kayyala Subba Rao
The quality of the product I orderd was very good. Delivery was on time. Satisfied 😀
Indeed, it was a pleasant experience. I had numerous doubts when attempting to procure a battery for my Macbook Air. After carefully considering the pros and cons, I ultimately decided to go with Lap Gadgets. Although I initially had reservations since it was my first time dealing with them, I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was delivered as promised, and I have successfully installed it. Currently, it is working fine and providing me with a backup of over 5 hours. I hope it continues to perform well in the long run. If it consistently provides me with good backup, I will enthusiastically recommend Lap Gadgets through my social media channels. I extend my best wishes to them.
Very good service
Bought a display and it’s awesome! Would recommend it. But please consult their support before a purchase to see if it supports your laptop.
I had great experience with Lap Gadgets. Support and response is spontaneous. Keep it up.
Their service is extremely good. They are very professional in their dealing. Their return policy is also very good. I have had very professional and fast response from the team. I wish to recommend them due to their continued focus on customer need and service. They were prompt on phone and email. The response was Swift and delivery was super fast.
Good website compare to Amazon in order to purchase the new Asus charger in reasonable price. Also their customer service is also good. The person guided me to purchase the correct pin charger. I will definitely recommend website in case if u r ordering first time.
Frequently Bought Together
₹1,299.00Incl GST (-15%)
- This item: Original Dell 3558 charger Vostro 3558 45w(
₹1,299.00Incl GST (-15%))
- Dell Inspiron 15 5567 5570 5578 Original Inspiron 15 (5568) / 13 (5368 / 5378) 42Wh 3-cell Laptop Battery - WDX0R w/ 1 Year Warranty(
- M5Y1K Original Dell Inspiron 14 3451, 5458, 3452, 15 3551, 5558, 5551, 5555, 3558, 5559, 5552, battery(
- Original Dell keyboard for Inspiron 15 3000 5000 3541 3542 3543 3551 3558 5542 5545 5547 5558 5559 PN: JYP58 US INTL(₹1,199.00 Incl GST)
Dell 45w Charger perfect fit for your day to day laptop task.
This replacement charger is the best option for selected Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Precision and Vostro series laptop. Genuine Dell OEM Original 130-watt AC Power Adapter Laptop Charger. 3 prong complementary power cord included
How to Troubleshoot Power Issues on a Dell Laptop
If your are unable to power on your Dell Laptop, follow the troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issues. Learn how to perform basic checks to identify why your computer is not able to power on.
- Dell laptop is not able to power on.
- Power LED on the laptop is off.
- Power LED on the AC adapter is off.
- None of the LEDs on the laptop respond when you press the power button.
- There is no LED or sound indication that the laptop is powered on.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below. Expand the sections below to learn how to perform each troubleshooting step to identify the cause of the power issue on a Dell laptop
Most often, restarting the computer resolved many issues. The residual power in the computer may cause the laptop not to power on. Follow the steps below to drain the residual power.
- Power off the laptop. Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds.
- Disconnect the AC adapter or power cord, and remove the battery.Note: For Dell laptops that have a non-removable battery, see the Dell knowledge base article How to Reset Real Time Clock (RTC) to Recover Your Dell Laptop.Note: For certain Dell Latitude laptops, we recommend you try and recover the laptop using the forced ePSA method. See the Dell knowledge base article How to Use Forced ePSA to Recover from POST or Boot Failure on Dell Latitude PCs.
- Disconnect all external devices or peripherals like USB drives, printer cables, and media cards (SD/xD).
- Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds to drain residual power.
- Connect the AC adapter or power cord and the battery.
- Power on the laptop.
If this did not resolve the issue, proceed to the next step.
The AC adapter cable and power cables may get frayed or cut, and wires may become exposed at either end of the cables. This may be due to the way the cable is wrapped around the AC adapter, or if the cable is subject to undue stress. If the damage is severe enough to expose wires, you should discontinue using the AC adapter. To check the AC adapter, cables, and adapter port on the laptop for any damages:
Caution: Dell recommends using only Dell branded AC adapters that are compatible with your laptop. Dell does not recommend using third-party AC adapters or batteries on a Dell laptop.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop.
- Check the AC adapter and cables (including the power cable) for signs of physical damage or overheating.
- Check if the pin inside the plug or adapter port is bent, broken, or damaged.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Connect another device on the wall outlet to verify if the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Try a known-good wall outlet.
- Plug the AC adapter directly into the wall outlet.
Bypass any power regulators like surge protectors, UPS (uninterruptible power supply), power splitters.
Note: If the AC adapter is connected to a docking station, connect the AC adapter directly to the laptop to verify the functionality.
If the wall outlet is working correctly, proceed to the next step.
Reseat the AC adapter by following these steps:
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet for 15 seconds.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop.
- Plug the AC adapter to a known-good wall outlet.
- Plug the AC adapter to the laptop.
- Check the LED indicator on the AC adapter.
Note: LED indicator may be located either on the AC adapter brick or the adapter (DC) plug.
If the AC adapter LED indicator is on, proceed to the next step.
If the AC adapter LED indicator is off or turns off when connected to the laptop, contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
Ensure that you are using the original AC adapter that was shipped with the laptop. Using an AC adapter from other laptops or one that has a lower wattage may cause the following issues:
- An error message like "The AC adapter type cannot be determined. This will prevent optimal system performance" or "Unknown or incorrect AC adapter detected" may appear.
- Your system may reduce the processor (CPU) speed to save power.
- The laptop battery might not charge or charge slowly.
- The AC adapter might heat up.
Dell laptops may use either a 45W, 65W, 90W, 130W, 180W, or 240W AC adapter. For optimal performance, use the original AC adapter that came with the Dell laptop. The AC adapter wattage information is printed on a label that is located on the bottom of the AC adapter.
If this did not resolve the issue, proceed to the next step
Certain Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Vostro, and Precision laptops are equipped with a motherboard built-in self-test (M-BIST). M-BIST is a built-in diagnostic tool that helps identify system board embedded controller (EC) failures. M-BIST must be manually initiated before Power-On Self-Test (POST) process and can be initiated on a Dell laptop that is not able to power on.
Note: The motherboard built-in self-test (M-BIST) feature is available only on select Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Vostro, and Precision laptops.
- Press and hold the M key and power button on the keyboard.
- Check the battery status LED:Note: To learn about the location of the battery status LED, see the User Manual of your Dell laptop.
- If an error is identified, the battery status LED will turn amber. Contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
- If there is no error, the battery status LED will remain off.
If this did not resolve the issue, contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
Compatible laptop Models:
Inspiron Desktop 3050
Inspiron 3481, 3493, 3582, 3581, 7380, 7386 2-in-1, 3595, 3593, 3580, 3480, 5598, 5594, 5593, 5590, 5493, 5490,
Inspiron 11 – 3162, 3169, 3179, 3147, 3158 2-in-1, 3157 2-in-1, 3153 2-in-1, 3152 2-in-1, 3180, 3185 2-in-1, 3164, 3168,
13 – 7347, 7348 2-in-1, 5368 2-in-1, 5378 2-in-1, 7352, 7353 2-in-1, 7368 2-in-1, 7373 2-in-1, 7370, 5379 2-in-1, 7375 2-in-1, 5370, 7359, 7378 2-in-1,
14 3451, 7437, 3462, 3473, 3482, 3476, 5455, 5459, 5480, 5481 2-in-1, 5482 2-in-1, 5488, 5458, 3458, 7472, 3467, 5468, 3452, 7460, 3459, 3465, 5485,
15 – 3551, 5558, 5551, 7558, 5555, 3558, 5559, 5552, 2-in-1, 3590, 7568 2-in-1, 3552, 5568 2-in-1, 3555, 7569 2-in-1, 7579 2-in-1, 5578 2-in-1, 5567, 5565, 5566, 3565, 15 3567, 15 7560, 15 5579 2-in-1, 5570, 7573 2-in-1, 5575, 3573, 3576, 7572, 15 7580, 15 5580, 15 5582 2-in-1, 15 5584, 15 5585, 3584, 3585, 3781, 3785, 3583,
17 – 3793, 3790, 3780, 5758, 5759, 5755, 5767, 5765, 5770, 5775
Latitude 13 7350 2-in-1, 7202 Rugged, 7212 Rugged, 3390 2-in-1, 3500
XPS 11 – 9P33, XPS 12 9Q23, XPS 12 9Q33
XPS 13 – L321X, L322X, 9333, 9343, 9350, 9360
Vostro 3480, 3481, 3490, 3590, 3581, 5590, 5490, 3580, 5481, 5581
Vostro 13 – 5370, 13 5390
Vostro 14 – 3458, 5468, 3468, 3459, 5459, 5471, 3478
Vostro 15 – 3561, 3558, 3559, 5568, 3568, 3565, 3578, 3572, 3583, 3584
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 5 cm|
|Dell Part Numbers|
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet