No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HP KI04 800049-001 Laptop Battery – Original HP Battery 41Wh 4Cell
₹4,999.00 GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-44%)
🛒 89 sold in last 30 days
- Highly compatible with HP 15-AB027TX, 15-AB028TX, 15-AB029TX, 15-AB030TX, 15-AB035TX, 15-AB035AX
- 100 % Compatible with KI04, HSTNN-LB6S, HSTNN-LB6T, KI04, 800010-421, 800049-001
- Brand new Original HP product,
- Voltage: 14.8v / 2600 mah
- 1yr worry free replacement warranty by HP Service centers across India.
- Call our customer care +91-261-3514669 for Purchase information
Get upto 10% OFF:
use code "FEBV10" Hurry. 16 hrs 45 mins 45 secs
Estimated Delivery Date:
Get it by March 4 - March 6
Metro cities & Tier 1 cities Order in the next 13 hrs 45 mins 45 secs and get it by March 4, 2021
L from Mumbai, Vignesh from Chennai & 61 others bought this item recently.
Frequently Bought Together
₹4,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-44%)
₹1,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 55% off
- This item: HP KI04 800049-001 Laptop Battery - Original HP Battery 41Wh 4Cell(
₹4,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay (-44%))
- HP original 65w 4.5mm Charger For Pavilion, Elitebook, Probook, X360 series laptop.(
₹1,999.00GST Invoice - EMI available - Select Razorpay 55% off)
buy with confidence
Original HP laptop Accessories
Get the best out of our Dell product experts having extensive knowledge of Dell laptop accessories
The Perfect Companion for Your Laptop on the go
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from HP . With a capacity of up to 38 WHr, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 38WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine HP-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your HP system.
- HP uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine HP-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine HP-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-HP parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
Genuine HP KI04 notebook battery
Guides for a Healthy HP Ki04 Laptop Battery
HP KI04 Laptop Battery - Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Guidelines for Handling and Replacing the Battery on a HP laptop?
Like most laptops, HP laptops use lithium-ion batteries. One type of lithium-ion battery is the lithium-ion polymer battery. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have increased in popularity in recent years and have become standard in the electronics industry due to customer preferences for a slim form factor (especially with newer ultra-thin laptops) and long battery life. Inherent to lithium-ion polymer battery technology is the potential for swelling of the battery cells.
Swollen battery may impact the performance of the laptop. To prevent possible further damage to the device enclosure or internal components leading to malfunction, discontinue the use of the laptop and discharge it by disconnecting the AC adapter and letting the battery drain.
Swollen batteries should not be used and should be replaced and disposed of properly.
- Exercise caution when handling Lithium-ion batteries.
- Discharge the battery before removing it from the system.
To discharge the battery, unplug AC adapter from the system and operate the system only on battery power.
When the system will no longer power on when the power button is pressed, the battery is discharged.
- Do not crush, drop, mutilate, or penetrate the battery with foreign objects.
- Do not expose the battery to high temperatures, or disassemble battery packs and cells.
- Do not apply pressure to the surface of the battery.
- Do not bend the battery.
- Do not use tools of any kind to pry on or against the battery.
- If a battery gets stuck in a device as a result of swelling, do not try to free it as puncturing, bending, or crushing a battery can be dangerous.
What are the Recommended Guidelines for Storing a HP laptop Battery Over a Long Period of Time?
When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters, and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Laptop batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information).
How do I Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell laptop?
On HP laptops, battery health status can be checked, both outside and inside the operating system environment. The battery health status indicates the current state of the battery performance and allows you to decide if the battery requires a replacement. Battery health can be checked using:
- Hardware diagnostics
For more information your can check our article on How to check the battery health status
How Long Does a HP Laptop Battery Last? When Should I Consider Replacing the Battery?
All rechargeable batteries wear out with time and usage. As time and cumulative use increase, the performance will degrade.
For the typical user, noticeable reduction in run time generally will be observed after 18 to 24 months. For a power user, reduction in run time generally may be experienced within 18 months. We recommend buying a new HP laptop battery when the run time does not meet your needs.
To learn more about extending the life of a battery, refer to the our article How to improve your HP laptop's battery performance
How to Charge a HP Laptop Battery and How Long Does It Take to Fully Recharge?
The battery charges in the laptop when the laptop is connected to a power source via the AC adapter. The charge time varies depending on the laptop. If the laptop supports ExpressCharge™, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging, and fully charge in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
How to Check the Warranty Status of a HP Battery?
Batteries are considered consumable items, all batteries degrade with time and use. The warranty is very similar to common auto warranties which exclude consumable items such as tires. HP provides separate warranties on its batteries, for more information refer to the HP article HP Laptop Battery Warranty Support.
|Dimensions||33 × 11 × 6 cm|
Q & A
There are no questions yet