No products in the cart.
Guaranteed Dell Genuine
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
#2 Best Seller in XPS 9570 BATTERY
New Dell XPS 15 (9560) P56F001 97Wh 11.4V 6-Cell Li-ion Original Laptop Battery – 6GTPY
₹16,999.00 GST Included (-59%)
- Capacity:97WH Voltage: 11.4V Color: Black Cell: 6 cells
- Compatible P/N: 6GTPY 5XJ28
- Fit laptop model: Dell XPS15 9560 9550 Precision 5510 5520 M5520 Series Laptop
- CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety. Strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for product safety and environment safety.
- 100% Dell Genuine Battery comes with 12 months warranty by Dell India and 30 days money back guarantee by Lap Gadgets.
Frequently Bought Together
buy with confidence
Original 6GTPY GPM03 5XJ28 Dell battery for XPS 15 9560 9570
Get the best out of our Dell product experts having extensive knowledge of Dell laptop accessories
The Perfect battery for Your Dell XPS 15 (9560 / 9570) laptop
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this Dell 6GTPY GPM03 97WH battery from Dell™ . With a capacity of up to 97 WHr, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 97WHr capacity (extended backup)
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine Dell-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Dell system.
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine Dell-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-Dell parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
Genuine Original 6GTPY GPM03 5XJ28 battery for XPS 15 9560 9570
Guides for a Healthy Dell 6GTPY GPM03 5XJ28 battery
Dell 6GTPY GPM03 5XJ28 Laptop Battery - Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Guidelines for Handling and Replacing the Battery on a Dell laptop?
Like most laptops, Dell laptops use lithium-ion batteries. One type of lithium-ion battery is the lithium-ion polymer battery. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have increased in popularity in recent years and have become standard in the electronics industry due to customer preferences for a slim form factor (especially with newer ultra-thin laptops) and long battery life. Inherent to lithium-ion polymer battery technology is the potential for swelling of the battery cells.
Swollen battery may impact the performance of the laptop. To prevent possible further damage to the device enclosure or internal components leading to malfunction, discontinue the use of the laptop and discharge it by disconnecting the AC adapter and letting the battery drain.
Swollen batteries should not be used and should be replaced and disposed of properly. We recommend contacting Dell product support for options to replace a swollen battery under the terms of the applicable warranty or service contract, including options for replacement by a Dell authorized service technician.
For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base article Swollen Battery Information and Guidance
- Exercise caution when handling Lithium-ion batteries.
- Discharge the battery before removing it from the system.
To discharge the battery, unplug AC adapter from the system and operate the system only on battery power.
When the system will no longer power on when the power button is pressed, the battery is discharged.
- Do not crush, drop, mutilate, or penetrate the battery with foreign objects.
- Do not expose the battery to high temperatures, or disassemble battery packs and cells.
- Do not apply pressure to the surface of the battery.
- Do not bend the battery.
- Do not use tools of any kind to pry on or against the battery.
- If a battery gets stuck in a device as a result of swelling, do not try to free it as puncturing, bending, or crushing a battery can be dangerous.
Contact Dell product support for assistance and further instructions.
- Using a non-Dell or incompatible battery may increase the risk of fire or explosion. Replace the battery only with a compatible battery purchased from Dell that is designed to work with your Dell computer. Do not use a battery from other computers with your computer. Always purchase genuine batteries from https://www.dell.com or otherwise directly from Dell.
What are the Recommended Guidelines for Storing a Dell Battery Over a Long Period of Time?
When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters, and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Laptop batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information).
How do I Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell laptop?
On Dell laptops, battery health status can be checked, both outside and inside the operating system environment. The battery health status indicates the current state of the battery performance and allows you to decide if the battery requires a replacement. Battery health can be checked using:
- Hardware diagnosticsNotes:
- Dell offers an online battery diagnostics test, to run it browse to the Online Battery Diagnostics page.
- The test will start automatically.
- You may be prompted to install or update the SupportAssist program, if so, follow the prompts.
- Dell utilities:
To learn more about checking the battery health status, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell Laptop
How Long Does a Dell Laptop Battery Last? When Should I Consider Replacing the Battery?
All rechargeable batteries wear out with time and usage. As time and cumulative use increase, the performance will degrade.
For the typical user, noticeable reduction in run time generally will be observed after 18 to 24 months. For a power user, reduction in run time generally may be experienced within 18 months. We recommend buying a new Dell laptop battery when the run time does not meet your needs.
To learn more about extending the life of a battery, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to improve your Dell laptop's battery performance
How to Charge a Dell Battery and How Long Does It Take to Fully Recharge?
The battery charges in the laptop when the laptop is connected to a power source via the AC adapter. The charge time varies depending on the laptop. If the laptop supports ExpressCharge™, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging, and fully charge in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
How to Check the Warranty Status of a Dell Battery?
Batteries are considered consumable items, all batteries degrade with time and use. The warranty is very similar to common auto warranties which exclude consumable items such as tires. Dell provides separate warranties on its batteries, for more information refer to the Dell knowledge-base article Dell Laptop Battery Warranty Support.
What is ExpressCharge™?
A Dell laptop advertised as having the ExpressCharge™ feature, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging and fully charged in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
This high quality rechargeable original battery for Dell 6GTPY GPM03 FOR XPS 9560 9570 is designed with the highest control standards; have internal circuit boards with smart chips ( Cell imbalance shut off protection, Thermal runaway protection, Overcharge shut off protection, Over discharge shut off protection, High/low temperature shut off protection ), and are made from eco-friendly materials without lead or mercury. Every Dell laptop batterry has been Certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 and has passed strict safety tests. Long lasting, this extended 6 cells Dell battery for Dell 6GTPY GPM03 FOR XPS 9560 9570 can be charged/discharged for more than 600-800 cycles.
Compatible Dell part numbers
Fits Dell laptop models:
- Precision 5520
- Precision M5520
- XPS 15 9560 I7-7700HQ
- XPS 15 9560
- XPS 15 9570 4K
- XPS 15 9570
- XPS 15-9560
- XPS 15-9560-D1545
- XPS 15-9560-D1645
- XPS 15-9560-D1745
- XPS 15-9560-D1845
- XPS 15-9560-D1845T
- XPS 15-9560-R1645
- XPS 15-9560-R1645S
- XPS 15-9560-R1745
- XPS 15-9560-R1745S
- XPS 15-9560-R1845
- Precision 5530
- Precision 5540
- Vostro 7500
|Dimensions||31 × 10 × 6 cm|
|Dell Part Numbers|
Q & A
Would this also work for a Dell XPS 15 (9550) model?
Yes it is suitable for XPS 15 9550