No products in the cart.
Dell original battery for Latitude E6520 E6440 E6430 E5520 E5420 6-cell Laptop Battery 60Wh – T54FJ
Warranty By Lap Gadgets
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹5,999.00 GST Included (-47%)
🎁OFFER : Get 10% Off (for prepaid orders only)
use code XMAS10X Offer ends in 07 hrs 55 mins 13 secs.
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, January 27? Order within 02 hrs 15 mins 13 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- Brand new guaranteed Dell Original battery compatible with Dell Laptops – Latitude E6520 E6420 E5520 E5420, E6540, E6440 Latitude E6430, E5430, E5530, E6420 XFR, E6430 ATG, E6530
- 12 months replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets (30 days money back guarantee by Lap Gadgets)
- Rating: 11.1V | Capacity: 60Wh mAh | Technology: 6-cell Li-Ion | DP/N: HCD9H; 312-1163; NH6K9; MKD62; R2D9M
- Reach our Dell product expert at +91-261-3150304 for more information prior to purchase.
🚀 3 sold in last 72 hours
👨👨👦👦-Anil Kumar DK from Ernakulam, Nagesh Bhat from Bengaluru & 19 others bought this item recently.
Frequently Bought Together
₹5,999.00GST Included (-47%)
₹2,999.00 GST Included
- This item: Dell original battery for Latitude E6520 E6440 E6430 E5520 E5420 6-cell Laptop Battery 60Wh - T54FJ(
₹5,999.00GST Included (-47%))
- Dell 6 Cell Battery For Inspiron 5520 5525 7520 5420 5425 7420, Vostro 3460 3560, Latitude E5420 E5430 E5520 E6520 E6530 E6430 E6430 – Lap Gadgets(
- Dell 90w Original Charger 19.5VDC-4.62A TYPE 9RCDC K8WXN MV2MM TK3DM(₹2,999.00 GST Included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
₹1,899.00 – ₹2,999.00 GST Included
₹999.00GST Included 10% off ₹999.00GST Included 10% off Add to cart
buy with confidence
Original Dell T54FJ Battery for E5420 E6520 E6440 E6430 E5520
Get the best out of our Dell product experts having extensive knowledge of Dell laptop accessories
The Perfect battery for Your Dell E5240 E6520 E6440 E5520 on the go
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Dell™ . With a capacity of up to 60 WHr, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 60WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine Dell-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Dell system.
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine Dell-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-Dell parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
Genuine Dell T54FJ battery
Guides for a Healthy Dell T54FJ Laptop Battery
Dell T54FJ Battery - Frequently Asked Questions
Like most laptops, Dell laptops use lithium-ion batteries. One type of lithium-ion battery is the lithium-ion polymer battery. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have increased in popularity in recent years and have become standard in the electronics industry due to customer preferences for a slim form factor (especially with newer ultra-thin laptops) and long battery life. Inherent to lithium-ion polymer battery technology is the potential for swelling of the battery cells.
Swollen battery may impact the performance of the laptop. To prevent possible further damage to the device enclosure or internal components leading to malfunction, discontinue the use of the laptop and discharge it by disconnecting the AC adapter and letting the battery drain.
Swollen batteries should not be used and should be replaced and disposed of properly. We recommend contacting Dell product support for options to replace a swollen battery under the terms of the applicable warranty or service contract, including options for replacement by a Dell authorized service technician.
For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base article Swollen Battery Information and Guidance
- Exercise caution when handling Lithium-ion batteries.
- Discharge the battery before removing it from the system.
To discharge the battery, unplug AC adapter from the system and operate the system only on battery power.
When the system will no longer power on when the power button is pressed, the battery is discharged.
- Do not crush, drop, mutilate, or penetrate the battery with foreign objects.
- Do not expose the battery to high temperatures, or disassemble battery packs and cells.
- Do not apply pressure to the surface of the battery.
- Do not bend the battery.
- Do not use tools of any kind to pry on or against the battery.
- If a battery gets stuck in a device as a result of swelling, do not try to free it as puncturing, bending, or crushing a battery can be dangerous.
Contact Dell product support for assistance and further instructions.
- Using a non-Dell or incompatible battery may increase the risk of fire or explosion. Replace the battery only with a compatible battery purchased from Dell that is designed to work with your Dell computer. Do not use a battery from other computers with your computer. Always purchase genuine batteries from https://www.dell.com or otherwise directly from Dell.
When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters, and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Laptop batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information).
On Dell laptops, battery health status can be checked, both outside and inside the operating system environment. The battery health status indicates the current state of the battery performance and allows you to decide if the battery requires a replacement. Battery health can be checked using:
- Hardware diagnosticsNotes:
- Dell offers an online battery diagnostics test, to run it browse to the Online Battery Diagnostics page.
- The test will start automatically.
- You may be prompted to install or update the SupportAssist program, if so, follow the prompts.
- Dell utilities:
To learn more about checking the battery health status, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to Check the Battery Health Status on a Dell Laptop
All rechargeable batteries wear out with time and usage. As time and cumulative use increase, the performance will degrade.
For the typical user, noticeable reduction in run time generally will be observed after 18 to 24 months. For a power user, reduction in run time generally may be experienced within 18 months. We recommend buying a new Dell laptop battery when the run time does not meet your needs.
To learn more about extending the life of a battery, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article How to improve your Dell laptop’s battery performance
The battery charges in the laptop when the laptop is connected to a power source via the AC adapter. The charge time varies depending on the laptop. If the laptop supports ExpressCharge™, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging, and fully charge in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
Batteries are considered consumable items, all batteries degrade with time and use. The warranty is very similar to common auto warranties which exclude consumable items such as tires. Dell provides separate warranties on its batteries, for more information refer to the Dell knowledge-base article Dell Laptop Battery Warranty Support.
A Dell laptop advertised as having the Express Charge™ feature, the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging and fully charged in about 2 hours with the laptop powered off.
This high quality rechargeable original battery for Latitude E6520 E6440 E6430 E5520 E5420 6-cell Laptop Battery 60Wh – T54FJ is designed with the highest control standards; have internal circuit boards with smart chips ( Cell imbalance shut off protection, Thermal runaway protection, Overcharge shut off protection, Over discharge shut off protection, High/low temperature shut off protection ), and are made from eco-friendly materials without lead or mercury. Every Dell laptop batterry has been Certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 and has passed strict safety tests. Long lasting, this extended 6 cells Dell original battery for Latitude E6520 E6440 E6430 E5520 E5420 6-cell Laptop Battery 60Wh – T54FJ can be charged/discharged for more than 600-800 cycles.
Compatible Dell part numbers
Fits Dell laptop models:
- Latitude E6520
- Latitude E6430
- E6420 XFR
- E6430 ATG
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
Q & A
There are no questions yet