No products in the cart.
Dell 90w Original Charger 19.5VDC-4.62A TYPE 9RCDC K8WXN MV2MM TK3DM
#1 Buyer's Choicein DELL 90W ADAPTER
You Save: ₹1,500.00 (50.02%)
₹2,999.00 Incl GST (-50%)
🎁 Save 5% on UPI - Debit - Credit Cards
Get 5% instant discount on UPI - Credit-Debit Cards. Offer ends in 08 hrs 34 mins 27 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, September 28? Order within 02 hrs 54 mins 27 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- Power Input 100 – 240V, 50-60Hz Power Output: 19.5V, 4.62A
- 100% Guaranteed Dell Genuine Charger comes with 12 months warranty by Dell
- Power consumption 90W plug size 7.4 X 5.0 mm with pin
- Plug Size 7.4 X 5.0 mm with Pin ( Power cord included )
- Compatibility By Part Number’s: PA-1450-01D DA90PE1-00 DA90PE3-00 LA90PE0-01 PA-12 LA90PE1-01 HA90PE0-00 HA90PE1-00 EA90PE1-00 PA-10 AA90PM111 LA90PM111
👨👨👦👦-Someone from Mumbai & 24 others bought this item recently.
Real Reviews on Google.
Customer support is very good and reliable.
Kayyala Subba Rao
The quality of the product I orderd was very good. Delivery was on time. Satisfied 😀
Indeed, it was a pleasant experience. I had numerous doubts when attempting to procure a battery for my Macbook Air. After carefully considering the pros and cons, I ultimately decided to go with Lap Gadgets. Although I initially had reservations since it was my first time dealing with them, I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was delivered as promised, and I have successfully installed it. Currently, it is working fine and providing me with a backup of over 5 hours. I hope it continues to perform well in the long run. If it consistently provides me with good backup, I will enthusiastically recommend Lap Gadgets through my social media channels. I extend my best wishes to them.
Very good service
Bought a display and it’s awesome! Would recommend it. But please consult their support before a purchase to see if it supports your laptop.
I had great experience with Lap Gadgets. Support and response is spontaneous. Keep it up.
Their service is extremely good. They are very professional in their dealing. Their return policy is also very good. I have had very professional and fast response from the team. I wish to recommend them due to their continued focus on customer need and service. They were prompt on phone and email. The response was Swift and delivery was super fast.
Good website compare to Amazon in order to purchase the new Asus charger in reasonable price. Also their customer service is also good. The person guided me to purchase the correct pin charger. I will definitely recommend website in case if u r ordering first time.
Frequently Bought Together
₹2,999.00Incl GST (-50%) ₹1,999.00Incl GST 40% off
- This item: Dell 90w Original Charger 19.5VDC-4.62A TYPE 9RCDC K8WXN MV2MM TK3DM(
₹2,999.00Incl GST (-50%))
- For Dell Inspiron 15r N5010 N5110, N4010, N4110, N5050, Vostro 2520 2420, 3550 Battery(
- Dell Inspiron 15R N5110 N5010 N5050 Vostro 2520 1540 Inspiron 1564 LCD Screen 15.6wxga(
- Original Dell keyboard for Dell Inspiron 15 3541 3542 3543 PN: JYP58 US INTL(
₹1,999.00Incl GST 40% off)
Customers who bought this item also bought
₹1,999.00Incl GST ₹1,999.00Incl GST Add to cart ₹999.00Incl GST 10% off ₹999.00Incl GST 10% off Add to cart
Dell 90w ac adapter
Get Going with this Dell 90w ac adapter do not halt your work
This Dell original charger is the best option for selected Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Precision and Vostro series laptop. Genuine Dell 90w ac adapter comes with 3 prong power cord included
Dell 90w ac adapter price is lowest at lapgadgets.in as compared to other website. You are assured of getting Dell original products from Lap Gadgets – Dell authorized reseller.
Dell 90w ac adapter compatibility can be checked at the bottom of this page. Click here
Frequently asked questions
Yes you can use 65w charger instead of 90w but the charging time will be slightly higher with 65w compare to 90wh.
Difference between 65w and 90w is the amphere. 65w has 3.34amp and 90w has 4.62am or 4.74amp. With higher ampere the battery will charge quickly.
Some of the Dell chargers are inter changeable like 65w/90w and 130w/150w like wise.
You may use the charger but the charging speed will be very low and it is not recommended to use 90w on 130w laptop. It also heats up much due to low ampere. Hence should avoid using 90w in 130w laptop.
How to Troubleshoot Power Issues on a Dell Laptop
If your are unable to power on your Dell Laptop, follow the troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issues. Learn how to perform basic checks to identify why your computer is not able to power on.
- Dell laptop is not able to power on.
- Power LED on the laptop is off.
- Power LED on the AC adapter is off.
- None of the LEDs on the laptop respond when you press the power button.
- There is no LED or sound indication that the laptop is powered on.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below. Expand the sections below to learn how to perform each troubleshooting step to identify the cause of the power issue on a Dell laptop
Most often, restarting the computer resolved many issues. The residual power in the computer may cause the laptop not to power on. Follow the steps below to drain the residual power.
- Power off the laptop. Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds.
- Disconnect the AC adapter or power cord, and remove the battery.Note: For Dell laptops that have a non-removable battery, see the Dell knowledge base article How to Reset Real Time Clock (RTC) to Recover Your Dell Laptop.Note: For certain Dell Latitude laptops, we recommend you try and recover the laptop using the forced ePSA method. See the Dell knowledge base article How to Use Forced ePSA to Recover from POST or Boot Failure on Dell Latitude PCs.
- Disconnect all external devices or peripherals like USB drives, printer cables, and media cards (SD/xD).
- Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds to drain residual power.
- Connect the AC adapter or power cord and the battery.
- Power on the laptop.
If this did not resolve the issue, proceed to the next step.
The AC adapter cable and power cables may get frayed or cut, and wires may become exposed at either end of the cables. This may be due to the way the cable is wrapped around the AC adapter, or if the cable is subject to undue stress. If the damage is severe enough to expose wires, you should discontinue using the AC adapter. To check the AC adapter, cables, and adapter port on the laptop for any damages:
Caution: Dell recommends using only Dell branded AC adapters that are compatible with your laptop. Dell does not recommend using third-party AC adapters or batteries on a Dell laptop.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop.
- Check the AC adapter and cables (including the power cable) for signs of physical damage or overheating.
- Check if the pin inside the plug or adapter port is bent, broken, or damaged.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Connect another device on the wall outlet to verify if the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Try a known-good wall outlet.
- Plug the AC adapter directly into the wall outlet.
Bypass any power regulators like surge protectors, UPS (uninterruptible power supply), power splitters.
Note: If the AC adapter is connected to a docking station, connect the AC adapter directly to the laptop to verify the functionality.
If the wall outlet is working correctly, proceed to the next step.
Reseat the AC adapter by following these steps:
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet for 15 seconds.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop.
- Plug the AC adapter to a known-good wall outlet.
- Plug the AC adapter to the laptop.
- Check the LED indicator on the AC adapter.
Note: LED indicator may be located either on the AC adapter brick or the adapter (DC) plug.
If the AC adapter LED indicator is on, proceed to the next step.
If the AC adapter LED indicator is off or turns off when connected to the laptop, contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
Ensure that you are using the original AC adapter that was shipped with the laptop. Using an AC adapter from other laptops or one that has a lower wattage may cause the following issues:
- An error message like "The AC adapter type cannot be determined. This will prevent optimal system performance" or "Unknown or incorrect AC adapter detected" may appear.
- Your system may reduce the processor (CPU) speed to save power.
- The laptop battery might not charge or charge slowly.
- The AC adapter might heat up.
Dell laptops may use either a 45W, 65W, 90W, 130W, 180W, or 240W AC adapter. For optimal performance, use the original AC adapter that came with the Dell laptop. The AC adapter wattage information is printed on a label that is located on the bottom of the AC adapter.
If this did not resolve the issue, proceed to the next step
Certain Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Vostro, and Precision laptops are equipped with a motherboard built-in self-test (M-BIST). M-BIST is a built-in diagnostic tool that helps identify system board embedded controller (EC) failures. M-BIST must be manually initiated before Power-On Self-Test (POST) process and can be initiated on a Dell laptop that is not able to power on.
Note: The motherboard built-in self-test (M-BIST) feature is available only on select Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Vostro, and Precision laptops.
- Press and hold the M key and power button on the keyboard.
- Check the battery status LED:Note: To learn about the location of the battery status LED, see the User Manual of your Dell laptop.
- If an error is identified, the battery status LED will turn amber. Contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
- If there is no error, the battery status LED will remain off.
If this did not resolve the issue, contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
Dell 90w ac adapter compatibility list:
Alienware M11x R2
Alienware M11X R3
Chromebook 11 3180
Chromebook 11 3189
Chromebook 11 P22T
Chromebook 11 P26T
Dell Latitude E5400
ell Latitude E5410
Dell Latitude E5420
Dell Latitude E5500
Dell Latitude E5510
Dell Latitude E5520
Dell Studio 1535
Dell Studio 1536
Dell Studio 1537
Dell Studio 1555
Dell Studio 1557
Dell Studio 1558
Dell Studio 1569
Dell Studio 1745
Dell Studio 1749
Dell Studio1 747
Dell Vostro 1220
Dell Vostro 1310
Dell Vostro 1320
Dell Vostro 1400
Dell Vostro 1440
Dell Vostro 1500
Dell Vostro 1510
Dell Vostro 1520
Dell Vostro 1540
Dell Vostro 1700
Dell Vostro 1710
Dell Vostro 1720
Dell Vostro 2510
Dell Vostro 3500
Dell Vostro 3550
Dell Vostro 3560
Dell Vostro 3700
Dell Vostro 3750
Dell Vostro A840
Dell Vostro A860
Dell Vostro V13
Dell Vostro V130
Dell Vostro V131
Inspiron 700m Series
Inspiron 8500 Series
Inspiron 8600 Series
Latitude D400 Series
Latitude D620 ATG
Latitude D630 ATG
Latitude D630 XFR
Latitude D800 Series
Latitude E6400 ATG
Latitude E6400 XFR
Latitude E6410 ATG
Latitude E6420 ATG
Latitude E6420 XFR
Latitude E6430 ATG
Latitude X300 Series
Latitude XT Tablet PC
Latitude XT2 XFR
Latitude Z D837N
Latitude Z D839N
Latitude Z Series
Precision M4300 Mobile Workstation
Precision Mobile Workstation M20
RADEON X600 GRAPHICS
Studio XPS 13
Studio XPS 1340
Studio XPS 1340n
Studio XPS 1640
Studio XPS 1640n
Studio XPS 1645
Studio XPS 1647
STUDIO XPS 17
Studio XPS M1340
Studio XPS M1640
|Dimensions||28 × 12 × 5 cm|
|Dell Part Numbers|
|Country of Origin|
Q & A
Will it work with dell precision 7520?
Is it compatible with N5010 Dell Inspiron?
yes it is compatible with n5010
Dell Inspiron N5110 this charger applicable or not?
Yes it is suitable
What are the correct dimensions; 28 x 12 x 5 cms appears to be wrong.
this dimension is of box.. igonre the dimensions
What is the correct weight of the product, the specified value of 1 Kg appears to be wrong
it is approx 1 kg with box and cable