No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dell Original Charger 45W 19.5V for DELL Vostro 15 3000 Series 15-3558 15-3567
₹1,299.00 GST Invoice (-8%)
- 19.5 volts, 2.31A, 45 watts
- Compatible model number’s: Inspiron 11 3000 Series (3157) Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3452) Inspiron 14 5000 Series (5458) Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7746) Inspiron 3552 Inspiron 5551 Inspiron 5555 Inspiron 5755 Inspiron 7348 Inspiron 7558 Latitude E5450 Vostro 3459 Vostro 3559
- Please Share Service Tag Number of Your Laptop with Seller to confirm Compatibility of Product. .
- One Year Warranty by Dell
🎁 Get 50 RS Instant Discount, use code : " 50ADP "-Offer expires in 05 hrs 15 mins 44 secs Order Now
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
✔️ 50 sold in last 90 days
👨👨👦👦-Abbisetty from Rajampet, Manish from Chandigarh & 49 others bought this item recently.
Frequently Bought Together
₹1,299.00GST Invoice (-8%)
- This item: Dell Original Charger 45W 19.5V for DELL Vostro 15 3000 Series 15-3558 15-3567(
₹1,299.00GST Invoice (-8%))
- Dell Inspiron 15 5567 5570 5578 Original Inspiron 15 (5568) / 13 (5368 / 5378) 42Wh 3-cell Laptop Battery - WDX0R w/ 1 Year Warranty(
- M5Y1K Original Dell Inspiron 14 3451, 5458, 3452, 15 3551, 5558, 5551, 5555, 3558, 5559, 5552, battery(
- Original Dell keyboard for Inspiron 15 3000 5000 3541 3542 3543 3551 3558 5542 5545 5547 5558 5559 PN: JYP58 US INTL(
Dell 45w Charger perfect fit for your day to day laptop task.
This replacement charger is the best option for selected Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Precision and Vostro series laptop. Genuine Dell OEM Original 130-watt AC Power Adapter Laptop Charger. 3 prong complementary power cord included
How to Troubleshoot Power Issues on a Dell Laptop
If your are unable to power on your Dell Laptop, follow the troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issues. Learn how to perform basic checks to identify why your computer is not able to power on.
- Dell laptop is not able to power on.
- Power LED on the laptop is off.
- Power LED on the AC adapter is off.
- None of the LEDs on the laptop respond when you press the power button.
- There is no LED or sound indication that the laptop is powered on.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below. Expand the sections below to learn how to perform each troubleshooting step to identify the cause of the power issue on a Dell laptop
Most often, restarting the computer resolved many issues. The residual power in the computer may cause the laptop not to power on. Follow the steps below to drain the residual power.
- Power off the laptop. Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds.
- Disconnect the AC adapter or power cord, and remove the battery.Note: For Dell laptops that have a non-removable battery, see the Dell knowledge base article How to Reset Real Time Clock (RTC) to Recover Your Dell Laptop.Note: For certain Dell Latitude laptops, we recommend you try and recover the laptop using the forced ePSA method. See the Dell knowledge base article How to Use Forced ePSA to Recover from POST or Boot Failure on Dell Latitude PCs.
- Disconnect all external devices or peripherals like USB drives, printer cables, and media cards (SD/xD).
- Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds to drain residual power.
- Connect the AC adapter or power cord and the battery.
- Power on the laptop.
If this did not resolve the issue, proceed to the next step.
The AC adapter cable and power cables may get frayed or cut, and wires may become exposed at either end of the cables. This may be due to the way the cable is wrapped around the AC adapter, or if the cable is subject to undue stress. If the damage is severe enough to expose wires, you should discontinue using the AC adapter. To check the AC adapter, cables, and adapter port on the laptop for any damages:
Caution: Dell recommends using only Dell branded AC adapters that are compatible with your laptop. Dell does not recommend using third-party AC adapters or batteries on a Dell laptop.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop.
- Check the AC adapter and cables (including the power cable) for signs of physical damage or overheating.
- Check if the pin inside the plug or adapter port is bent, broken, or damaged.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Connect another device on the wall outlet to verify if the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Try a known-good wall outlet.
- Plug the AC adapter directly into the wall outlet.
Bypass any power regulators like surge protectors, UPS (uninterruptible power supply), power splitters.
Note: If the AC adapter is connected to a docking station, connect the AC adapter directly to the laptop to verify the functionality.
If the wall outlet is working correctly, proceed to the next step.
Reseat the AC adapter by following these steps:
- Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet for 15 seconds.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop.
- Plug the AC adapter to a known-good wall outlet.
- Plug the AC adapter to the laptop.
- Check the LED indicator on the AC adapter.
Note: LED indicator may be located either on the AC adapter brick or the adapter (DC) plug.
If the AC adapter LED indicator is on, proceed to the next step.
If the AC adapter LED indicator is off or turns off when connected to the laptop, contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
Ensure that you are using the original AC adapter that was shipped with the laptop. Using an AC adapter from other laptops or one that has a lower wattage may cause the following issues:
- An error message like "The AC adapter type cannot be determined. This will prevent optimal system performance" or "Unknown or incorrect AC adapter detected" may appear.
- Your system may reduce the processor (CPU) speed to save power.
- The laptop battery might not charge or charge slowly.
- The AC adapter might heat up.
Dell laptops may use either a 45W, 65W, 90W, 130W, 180W, or 240W AC adapter. For optimal performance, use the original AC adapter that came with the Dell laptop. The AC adapter wattage information is printed on a label that is located on the bottom of the AC adapter.
If this did not resolve the issue, proceed to the next step
Certain Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Vostro, and Precision laptops are equipped with a motherboard built-in self-test (M-BIST). M-BIST is a built-in diagnostic tool that helps identify system board embedded controller (EC) failures. M-BIST must be manually initiated before Power-On Self-Test (POST) process and can be initiated on a Dell laptop that is not able to power on.
Note: The motherboard built-in self-test (M-BIST) feature is available only on select Dell Inspiron, Latitude, Vostro, and Precision laptops.
- Press and hold the M key and power button on the keyboard.
- Check the battery status LED:Note: To learn about the location of the battery status LED, see the User Manual of your Dell laptop.
- If an error is identified, the battery status LED will turn amber. Contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
- If there is no error, the battery status LED will remain off.
If this did not resolve the issue, contact Dell Technical Support for repair options.
Compatible laptop Models:
Inspiron Desktop 3050
Inspiron 3481, 3493, 3582, 3581, 7380, 7386 2-in-1, 3595, 3593, 3580, 3480, 5598, 5594, 5593, 5590, 5493, 5490,
Inspiron 11 – 3162, 3169, 3179, 3147, 3158 2-in-1, 3157 2-in-1, 3153 2-in-1, 3152 2-in-1, 3180, 3185 2-in-1, 3164, 3168,
13 – 7347, 7348 2-in-1, 5368 2-in-1, 5378 2-in-1, 7352, 7353 2-in-1, 7368 2-in-1, 7373 2-in-1, 7370, 5379 2-in-1, 7375 2-in-1, 5370, 7359, 7378 2-in-1,
14 3451, 7437, 3462, 3473, 3482, 3476, 5455, 5459, 5480, 5481 2-in-1, 5482 2-in-1, 5488, 5458, 3458, 7472, 3467, 5468, 3452, 7460, 3459, 3465, 5485,
15 – 3551, 5558, 5551, 7558, 5555, 3558, 5559, 5552, 2-in-1, 3590, 7568 2-in-1, 3552, 5568 2-in-1, 3555, 7569 2-in-1, 7579 2-in-1, 5578 2-in-1, 5567, 5565, 5566, 3565, 15 3567, 15 7560, 15 5579 2-in-1, 5570, 7573 2-in-1, 5575, 3573, 3576, 7572, 15 7580, 15 5580, 15 5582 2-in-1, 15 5584, 15 5585, 3584, 3585, 3781, 3785, 3583,
17 – 3793, 3790, 3780, 5758, 5759, 5755, 5767, 5765, 5770, 5775
Latitude 13 7350 2-in-1, 7202 Rugged, 7212 Rugged, 3390 2-in-1, 3500
XPS 11 – 9P33, XPS 12 9Q23, XPS 12 9Q33
XPS 13 – L321X, L322X, 9333, 9343, 9350, 9360
Vostro 3480, 3481, 3490, 3590, 3581, 5590, 5490, 3580, 5481, 5581
Vostro 13 – 5370, 13 5390
Vostro 14 – 3458, 5468, 3468, 3459, 5459, 5471, 3478
Vostro 15 – 3561, 3558, 3559, 5568, 3568, 3565, 3578, 3572, 3583, 3584
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 5 cm|
|Dell Part Numbers|
Q & A (3)
Q & A
Is it compatible with inspiron 5567? And what about return policy if the product does not matches expectations
yes it is compatible and you have 10 days free returns if item does not match
is compatible with Inspiron 15 5559?
yes it is compatible with 15 5559
Did you have return policy. If I don't like the product after delivery.
Yes we provide 10 days free returns
Why buy from Lap Gadgets?
Buying on lapgadgets.in is very simple and safe, you are protected by Razorpay - India's leading payment gateway
Our customer support experts are available for your new purchase query or any technical query of any product
Consult our experts, avoid the risk of laptop failure and other damage due to wrong part purchase.