No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cable (T-Tip DC Cable) DC Repair Cord for MacBook AIR/PRO Retina Magsafe 2 45W 60W 85W AC Power Adapter
₹999.00 GST Included (-35%)
🎁 OFFER : Get 10% Off (for prepaid orders only) on min spend Rs. 999/-
use code CLEARMARCH10X Offer ends in 10 hrs 5 mins 49 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, March 23? Order within 04 hrs 25 mins 49 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- PERFECT REPLACEMENT: The item is not original, just replacement, but high quality.
- EASY TO USE: Simple operation, Replace the damaged one or Extend original cable. Just need a little knife and some electrical tape (Package Not Include). Wrapped those with electrical tape to hold it closed.
- 45W 60W & 85W AC Power Adapter DC repair Cord For Apple MagSafe Power Adapter “T” Connector
- Compatible with apple MacBook Pro High quality Cord wire for you repair the MagSafe Power Adapte
- Made of high quality material, it is the ideal replacement for your Apple laptop power cord if you damage the original one.
👨👨👦👦-Arnab Majumder from South Dinajpur, DEVESH RANA from South West Delhi & 19 others bought this item recently.
Fit the MacBook Air Pro After 2012 year, DO NOT Fit Before 2012 year
DC connector has a T-style 5-pin Magsafe head.
With this cord, you can repair your MagSafe2 Power Adapter.
It comes with a cover allowing protection from dust and needle protection as well.
It is compatible for all 45W 60W & 85W AC Power Adapter of Apple.
Apple 14.5V3.1A 5-pin Magnet Apple 14.5V3.1A
Apple 16.5V3.65A 5-pin Magnet Apple 16.5V3.65A
Apple 18.5V4.6A 5-pin Magnet Apple 18.5V4.6A
1 x 60W MagSafe2 DC Repair Cord.
The item is not original DC Cable, just replacement, but high quality!
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 2 cm|
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
As good as original. just a 10 minute job to replace it.
Cable works as expected, and does not get heated. A very good replacement for faulty OEM cable.
Worth for the amount paid
Excellent cable .. gave life to my dead Macbook charger