No products in the cart.
Hurry few units left
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Apple A1819 battery for Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch Touch A1706 (Late 2016) A1706 (Mid 2017)
You Save: ₹2,200.00 (27.50%)
₹7,999.00 GST Invoice (-28%)
🎁10% Off : use code 'RAINYJUNE" - Order Now. ☔☔☔
Offer expires in 02 hrs 44 mins 45 secs Valid for selected products.
- Condition: Replacement, Brand New
- Voltage: 11.41V | Capacity: 49.2Wh
- Number of Cells: 6 cells | Cell Type: Li-Polymer
- Warranty: 6 months Replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3150304 for more information.
🛡️ 30 days Buyer Protection
You are fully protected by our 30 days Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like our products over the next 30 days, then we will gladly refund your money. (know more)
✔️ 6 sold in last 90 days
👨👨👦👦-Harshit from Sikar, Ashish from Lucknow & 4 others bought this item recently.
Frequently Bought Together
₹7,999.00GST Invoice (-28%)
₹12,999.00GST Invoice 69% off
- This item: Apple A1819 battery for Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch Touch A1706 (Late 2016) A1706 (Mid 2017)(
₹7,999.00GST Invoice (-28%))
- 61W / 87W / 29W MAGSAFE C-TYPE CHARGER FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" A1706 A1707 A1708 A1718 Year 2016 Laptop – 29W(
- New LCD Screen Display Assembly for Apple Macbook Pro Retina 13 A1706 A1708 Late 2016 ~ 2017(Grey)(
- Replacement Keyboard for Apple Macbook Pro A1706 A1707 US layout(
₹12,999.00GST Invoice 69% off)
buy with confidence
Original Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Macbook 13" A1706 Year 2017 Touch bar on the go
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from LaGadgets. With a capacity of up to 49.2 Wh, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 49.2WH capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
The Perfect battery life for Your Dell latitude E5720 E5470 E5570
This high quality rechargeable replacement battery for Apple Macbook a1706 touch bar is designed with the highest control standards; have internal circuit boards with smart chips ( Cell imbalance shut off protection, Thermal runaway protection, Overcharge shut off protection, Over discharge shut off protection, High/low temperature shut off protection ), and are made from eco-friendly materials without lead or mercury. Every Dell laptop batterry has been Certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 and has passed strict safety tests. Long lasting, this extended 6 cells A1819 Battery For Apple Macbook Pro A1706 can be charged/discharged for more than 600-800 cycles.
Here are some few Important Tips for using Apple A1706 replacement battery:
This New A1819 battery for Apple A1706 comes in discharged/ partially charged state and it should be charged minimum for 2-3 charge/ discharge cycles to achieve its optimum performance.
When you charge a new A1819 battery for Apple A1706 your computer power meter may indicate that charging is complete after a few minutes, don’t worry about it and just remove the battery and install it again and repeat the charging procedure.
A1819 battery for Apple A1706 Replacement requires some technical skills to install it and user can either install it or hire a technician to do it. Please refer DIY (Do-It-Yourself) videos available our website for your convenience.
It is important to fully charge and fully discharge rechargeable laptop batteries after every 2 weeks, failing to do so may decrease A1819 battery for Apple A1706 Life.
A1819 battery for Apple A1706 Backup will be same as the original battery which you got installed in your new laptop.
If your A1819 battery for Apple A1706 is not charging then kindly try a different charger to verify because this problem may occur due to a faulty charger also.
If A1819 battery for Apple A1706 will not be in use for a long time then it is recommended that you should remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Compatible Part numbers:
- A1819, A1706
- A1706(EMC 3071)
- A1706(EMC 3163)
Compatible Apple Laptop Models
- MacBook Pro 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
- MacBook Pro 13-inch MLH12LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13-inch MPXV2LL/A
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.9 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 3.1 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 3.1 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 3.3 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.3 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.5 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Why buy from Lap Gadgets?
Buying on lapgadgets.in is very simple and safe, you are protected by Razorpay - India's leading payment gateway
Our customer support experts are available for your new purchase query or any technical query of any product
Consult our experts, avoid the risk of laptop failure and other damage due to wrong part purchase.