No products in the cart.
Apple A1819 battery for Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch Touch A1706 (Late 2016) A1706 (Mid 2017)
You Save: ₹2,200.00 (27.50%)
₹7,999.00 Incl GST (-28%)
🎁 Save 5% on UPI - Debit - Credit Cards
Get 5% instant discount on UPI - Credit-Debit Cards. Offer ends in 20 hrs 27 mins 25 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, September 27? Order within 14 hrs 47 mins 25 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- Condition: Replacement, Brand New
- Voltage: 11.41V | Capacity: 49.2Wh
- Number of Cells: 6 cells | Cell Type: Li-Polymer
- Warranty: 6 months Replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3150304 for more information.
👨👨👦👦-Someone from Panaji & 4 others bought this item recently.
Real Reviews on Google.
Customer support is very good and reliable.
Kayyala Subba Rao
The quality of the product I orderd was very good. Delivery was on time. Satisfied 😀
Indeed, it was a pleasant experience. I had numerous doubts when attempting to procure a battery for my Macbook Air. After carefully considering the pros and cons, I ultimately decided to go with Lap Gadgets. Although I initially had reservations since it was my first time dealing with them, I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was delivered as promised, and I have successfully installed it. Currently, it is working fine and providing me with a backup of over 5 hours. I hope it continues to perform well in the long run. If it consistently provides me with good backup, I will enthusiastically recommend Lap Gadgets through my social media channels. I extend my best wishes to them.
Very good service
Bought a display and it’s awesome! Would recommend it. But please consult their support before a purchase to see if it supports your laptop.
I had great experience with Lap Gadgets. Support and response is spontaneous. Keep it up.
Their service is extremely good. They are very professional in their dealing. Their return policy is also very good. I have had very professional and fast response from the team. I wish to recommend them due to their continued focus on customer need and service. They were prompt on phone and email. The response was Swift and delivery was super fast.
Good website compare to Amazon in order to purchase the new Asus charger in reasonable price. Also their customer service is also good. The person guided me to purchase the correct pin charger. I will definitely recommend website in case if u r ordering first time.
Frequently Bought Together
₹7,999.00Incl GST (-28%) ₹12,999.00Incl GST
- This item: Apple A1819 battery for Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch Touch A1706 (Late 2016) A1706 (Mid 2017)(
₹7,999.00Incl GST (-28%))
- 61W / 87W / 29W MAGSAFE C-TYPE CHARGER FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" A1706 A1707 A1708 A1718 Year 2016 Laptop – 29W(
- New LCD Screen Display Assembly for Apple Macbook Pro Retina 13 A1706 A1708 Late 2016 ~ 2017(Grey)(
- Replacement Keyboard for Apple Macbook Pro A1706 A1707 US layout(
buy with confidence
Original Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Macbook 13" A1706 Year 2017 Touch bar on the go
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from LaGadgets. With a capacity of up to 49.2 Wh, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 49.2WH capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
The Perfect battery life for Your Dell latitude E5720 E5470 E5570
This high quality rechargeable replacement battery for Apple Macbook a1706 touch bar is designed with the highest control standards; have internal circuit boards with smart chips ( Cell imbalance shut off protection, Thermal runaway protection, Overcharge shut off protection, Over discharge shut off protection, High/low temperature shut off protection ), and are made from eco-friendly materials without lead or mercury. Every Dell laptop batterry has been Certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 and has passed strict safety tests. Long lasting, this extended 6 cells A1819 Battery For Apple Macbook Pro A1706 can be charged/discharged for more than 600-800 cycles.
Here are some few Important Tips for using Apple A1706 replacement battery:
This New A1819 battery for Apple A1706 comes in discharged/ partially charged state and it should be charged minimum for 2-3 charge/ discharge cycles to achieve its optimum performance.
When you charge a new A1819 battery for Apple A1706 your computer power meter may indicate that charging is complete after a few minutes, don’t worry about it and just remove the battery and install it again and repeat the charging procedure.
A1819 battery for Apple A1706 Replacement requires some technical skills to install it and user can either install it or hire a technician to do it. Please refer DIY (Do-It-Yourself) videos available our website for your convenience.
It is important to fully charge and fully discharge rechargeable laptop batteries after every 2 weeks, failing to do so may decrease A1819 battery for Apple A1706 Life.
A1819 battery for Apple A1706 Backup will be same as the original battery which you got installed in your new laptop.
If your A1819 battery for Apple A1706 is not charging then kindly try a different charger to verify because this problem may occur due to a faulty charger also.
If A1819 battery for Apple A1706 will not be in use for a long time then it is recommended that you should remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Compatible Part numbers:
- A1819, A1706
- A1706(EMC 3071)
- A1706(EMC 3163)
Compatible Apple Laptop Models
- MacBook Pro 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
- MacBook Pro 13-inch MLH12LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13-inch MPXV2LL/A
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.9 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 3.1 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 3.1 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 3.3 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.3 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Late 2016)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.5 13 inch TOUCH A1706(Mid 2017)
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet