No products in the cart.
Apple A1582 A1493 A1502 New Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13 inch (2015 Version) Laptop Replacement Battery, fit Macbook Pro 13″ Retina 2015 Retina A1502 A1582 ME864 ME865
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹5,999.00 GST Included (-17%)
🎁 OFFER : Get 10% Off (for prepaid orders only) on min spend Rs. 999/-
use code CLEARMARCH10X Offer ends in 07 hrs 42 mins 7 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, March 24? Order within 02 hrs 2 mins 7 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
🚀 2 sold in last 72 hours
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer; Voltage:11.42V; Capacity: 6559 mAH – 74.9whr
- Volume size: 39cm x 25cm x 10 cm (including packing)
- FIT MODEL: MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 2015 Retina
- Package included: 1 X A1582 Laptop Battery, Two Free Screwdrivers.
- Warranty option: 6 months Replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets (30 days money back guarantee)
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3510304
👨👨👦👦-Suman Kumar Singh from Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ankit Attri from North West Delhi & 46 others bought this item recently.
Frequently Bought Together
Speaker for Macbook Pro 13" A1502 Left + Right Speaker Set
₹2,999.00GST Included 33% off
- This item: Apple A1582 A1493 A1502 New Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13 inch (2015 Version) Laptop Replacement Battery, fit Macbook Pro 13" Retina 2015 Retina A1502 A1582 ME864 ME865(
₹5,999.00GST Included (-17%))
- Speaker for Macbook Pro 13" A1502 Left + Right Speaker Set(
₹2,999.00GST Included 33% off)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1493 1502 (Only for Late 2013, Mid 2014 Version),fit ME864LL/A ME866LL/A 020-8148
₹1,499.00 – ₹4,499.00 GST Included
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Pro with 13-inch Retina display A1398 A1425 A1502₹1,499.00 – ₹4,499.00 GST Included Select options
buy with confidence
Original Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Mac Pro A1502 notebook on the go
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Lap Gadgets . With a capacity of up to 71.8Wh, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 71.8 WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Q & A
How many cicles can last?
Is it compatible with A1502 EMC 2678 model, plz reply soon
Yes it is compatible with A1502
Hi, will it be compatible with Macbook pro retina 13 inch early 2015 model A1502 EMC 2835? PLEASE REPLY SOON
yes it is compatible with A1502 EMC 2835, you can order it from the link
Is this compatible battery or genuine apple battery ?
its a grade A+ OEM battery , not apple genuine battery
Will this fit on Macbook A1502 EMC 2875?
Getting a backup of around 5 hours for regular use and 7 hours with brightness all the way down and headphones on.
Works as expected. Battery was brand new with 0 cycles.
Wonderful product. It takes a little bit more time to charge but the charge lasts longer. I like it
Though after replacing the battery is working well so far since yesterday, while connecting it to the motherboard the connector’s edge broke. I felt they could have made use of a better plastic.
Perfect fit for my Macbook Pro Retina 13 inch early 2015. Changed it myself with the help of the two screwdrivers provided with the battery
The product is very good and the battery backup is very good like the original. Even after using it for about two hours, it is still 60% charged. I am very happy with this battery performance.
Nice product. My MacBook battery life is enhanced post replacement. The screwdrivers added with the battery is a wonderful value add
I was able to change the battery on my own as it came with two screw drivers for two different type of screws with simple tutorial on YouTube.No need ro visit any laptop repair shop for installation
Does the job, value for money