No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Apple A1582 A1493 A1502 New Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13 inch (2015 Version) Laptop Replacement Battery, fit Macbook Pro 13″ Retina 2015 Retina A1502 A1582 ME864 ME865
₹5,999.00 GST Included (-17%)
You Save: ₹1,000.00 (16.67%)
🚀 5 sold in last 24 hours
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer; Voltage:11.42V; Capacity: 6559 mAH – 74.9whr
- Volume size: 39cm x 25cm x 10 cm (including packing)
- FIT MODEL: MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 2015 Retina
- Package included: 1 X A1582 Laptop Battery, Two Free Screwdrivers.
- Warranty option: 6 months Replacement warranty by Lap Gadgets (30 days money back guarantee)
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3510304
👨👨👦👦-Kulbhushan from Chennai, Mohit from MUMBAI & 43 others bought this item recently.
Why you should buy from lapgadgets.in.?
Buying on lapgadgets.in is very simple and safe, you are protected by Razorpay - India's leading payment gateway
Our customer support experts are available for your new purchase query or any technical query of any product
Buy with confidence you get 10 days free returns and 30 days moneyback guarantee in our products know moreEasy Returns
Buying on lapgadgets.in is very simple and safe, you are protected by Razorpay - India's leading payment gatewaySecured Transaction
We are much confident in our products hence we take atmost care and responsibility to satisfy you. know moreOur Promise
Our customer support experts are available for your new purchase query or any technical query of any productExcellent Support
Frequently Bought Together
₹2,999.00GST Included 33% off
- This item: Apple A1582 A1493 A1502 New Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13 inch (2015 Version) Laptop Replacement Battery, fit Macbook Pro 13" Retina 2015 Retina A1502 A1582 ME864 ME865(
₹5,999.00GST Included (-17%))
- Speaker for Macbook Pro 13" A1502 Left + Right Speaker Set(
₹2,999.00GST Included 33% off)
buy with confidence
Original Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Mac Pro A1502 notebook on the go
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Lap Gadgets . With a capacity of up to 71.8Wh, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 71.8 WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Q & A (5)
Q & A
Is it compatible with A1502 EMC 2678 model, plz reply soon
Yes it is compatible with A1502
Hi, will it be compatible with Macbook pro retina 13 inch early 2015 model A1502 EMC 2835? PLEASE REPLY SOON
yes it is compatible with A1502 EMC 2835, you can order it from the link
Is this compatible battery or genuine apple battery ?
its a grade A+ OEM battery , not apple genuine battery
Will this fit on Macbook A1502 EMC 2875?
Does it fit on my macbook pro 13 inch A1502 model?