No products in the cart.
#2 Buyer's Choicein Macbook Pro
Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1493 1502 (Only for Late 2013, Mid 2014 Version),fit ME864LL/A ME866LL/A 020-8148
You Save: ₹8,000.00 (61.54%)
₹12,999.00 Incl GST (-62%)
🎁 Save 5% on UPI - Debit - Credit Cards
Get 5% instant discount on UPI - Credit-Debit Cards. Offer ends in 03 hrs 9 mins 25 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it tomorrow, September 28? Order within 21 hrs 29 mins 25 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer; Voltage:11.34V; Capacity: 71.8Wh
- FIT MODEL: MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 ME864LL/A* ME866LL/A MacBook Pro “Core i5″ 2.4 13” Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro “Core i5″ 2.6 13” Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro “Core i7″ 2.8 13” Late 2013 Retina
- Package included: 1 X A1493 Laptop Battery, Two Free Screwdrivers.
- Warranty: 6 months Replacement warranty (30 days money back guarantee)
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3510304
👨👨👦👦-Someone from Gulbarga & 28 others bought this item recently.
Real Reviews on Google.
Customer support is very good and reliable.
Kayyala Subba Rao
The quality of the product I orderd was very good. Delivery was on time. Satisfied 😀
Indeed, it was a pleasant experience. I had numerous doubts when attempting to procure a battery for my Macbook Air. After carefully considering the pros and cons, I ultimately decided to go with Lap Gadgets. Although I initially had reservations since it was my first time dealing with them, I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was delivered as promised, and I have successfully installed it. Currently, it is working fine and providing me with a backup of over 5 hours. I hope it continues to perform well in the long run. If it consistently provides me with good backup, I will enthusiastically recommend Lap Gadgets through my social media channels. I extend my best wishes to them.
Very good service
Bought a display and it’s awesome! Would recommend it. But please consult their support before a purchase to see if it supports your laptop.
I had great experience with Lap Gadgets. Support and response is spontaneous. Keep it up.
Their service is extremely good. They are very professional in their dealing. Their return policy is also very good. I have had very professional and fast response from the team. I wish to recommend them due to their continued focus on customer need and service. They were prompt on phone and email. The response was Swift and delivery was super fast.
Good website compare to Amazon in order to purchase the new Asus charger in reasonable price. Also their customer service is also good. The person guided me to purchase the correct pin charger. I will definitely recommend website in case if u r ordering first time.
buy with confidence
Original Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Mac Pro 13 inch A1502 2013-2015
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Lap Gadgets® . With a capacity of up to 71.6 Wh, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 71.6WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Compatible Part numbers
- A1502(EMC 2678)
- A1502(EMC 2875)
Compatible Macbook Models
- MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina A1502 (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina A1502 (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.4G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.6G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.6G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.8G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I7” 2.8G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I7” 3.0G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME864LL/A*
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME864LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME866LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME867LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX72LL/A*
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX72LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX82LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX92LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGXD2LL/A
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.4GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.6GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.6GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.8GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 2.8GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.0GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
Q & A (3)
Q & A
Is this an OEM battery or a compatible grade battery?
this is an OEM battery
Is this battery compatible with A1502 EMC 2835?
Yes it is compatible
Is it compatible with macBook Pro 13 inch A 1502 EMC 2835?
yes it is compatible for macBook Pro 13 inch A 1502 EMC 2835