No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1493 1502 (Only for Late 2013, Mid 2014 Version),fit ME864LL/A ME866LL/A 020-8148
₹12,999.00 GST Included (-62%)
🎁 OFFER : Get 10% Off (for prepaid orders only) on min spend Rs. 999/-
use code CLEARMARCH10X Offer ends in 10 hrs 12 mins 8 secs. 🕐
🚴♂️ Same Day Delivery: (for prepaid orders & selected cities only)
Want it today, March 23? Order within 04 hrs 32 mins 8 secs. Select same day from Delivery option (Order placed on Sunday will be delivered on Monday)
🚀 3 sold in last 72 hours
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer; Voltage:11.34V; Capacity: 71.8Wh
- FIT MODEL: MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 ME864LL/A* ME866LL/A MacBook Pro “Core i5″ 2.4 13” Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro “Core i5″ 2.6 13” Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro “Core i7″ 2.8 13” Late 2013 Retina
- Package included: 1 X A1493 Laptop Battery, Two Free Screwdrivers.
- Warranty: 6 months Replacement warranty (30 days money back guarantee)
- Reach our Apple product expert at +91-261-3510304
👨👨👦👦-Sankha subhra Debbarma from West Tripura, Rahul Parikh from Hyderabad & 23 others bought this item recently.
buy with confidence
Original Quality Apple Mac Accessories
Get the best out of our Apple Mac product experts having extensive knowledge of Apple Mac notebook accessories.
The Perfect Companion for Your Mac Pro 13 inch A1502 2013-2015
Always on the go? No more worries about running out of battery power! You can power your Laptop with this 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery from Lap Gadgets® . With a capacity of up to 71.6 Wh, the battery lets your laptop work seamlessly when you are on the move.
- Provides 71.6WHr capacity
- Offers reliable power for dependable performance
- Genuine quality Mac parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Macbook.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Mac system.
- Our Mac batteries uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Mac-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by our support experts
- Genuine quality Mac-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Physically burned or damage part does not covers in warranty
Genuine Quality Macbook parts
Guides for a Healthy Macbook Battery
Check battery health
You can check the health of your battery in Battery preferences or the Battery status menu:
- In macOS Big Sur, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Battery, select Battery in the sidebar, then click Battery Health.
- In macOS Catalina or earlier, hold the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar to reveal the battery status menu.
You'll see one of the following status indicators:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Service Recommended: The battery's ability to hold charge is less than when it was new or it isn't functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but you should take it to an Apple Store or Apple-authorized service provider to get your battery evaluated.
Diagnose battery issues
Learn how to check your hardware, identify apps or features contributing to high energy use, and resolve charging issues.
A great place to start when troubleshooting battery issues is the built-in diagnostics that are available on your Mac notebook. Learn how to use Apple Diagnostics on your Mac.
If you don’t find any issues with Apple Diagnostics, read on for more information about troubleshooting your battery.
Check the battery status menu
The battery status menu shows you how much charge your battery has and whether it’s currently charging. This menu is at the right side of the menu bar:
The battery status menu also tells you if your display or any apps are using significant energy. Also consider closing any apps that are listed to save battery power.
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur, you’ll see additional information when your Mac is connected to power, such as whether charging is paused or when your battery will be fully charged. If charging is paused and you need to have your Mac fully charged sooner, click Charge To Full Now.
Resolve charging issues
Get help with other issues such as if your Mac won’t recognize a power adapter or charge to 100%.
If your Mac isn’t charging
Confirm the correct wattage AC adapter for your computer. A power adapter rated for a lower wattage than is required for the system might not reliably charge the computer. If you’re not sure which power adapter to use with your computer, learn how to find the right power adapter and cord for your Mac notebook.
For more help, learn what to do if your USB-C power adapter isn’t charging your Mac notebook. If issues persist, shut down your Mac, close the display for 30 seconds, then try to charge again. Or if you have an Intel-based Mac, reset the SMC.
If your Mac won’t charge to 100%
If you use optimized battery charging in macOS Big Sur or use macOS Catalina or earlier, occasionally the battery might not show a full charge (100%) in macOS, even after the power adapter has been connected for an extended period of time. This behavior is normal and helps prolong the overall life of the battery.
Compatible Part numbers
- A1502(EMC 2678)
- A1502(EMC 2875)
Compatible Macbook Models
- MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina A1502 (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro 13 inch Retina A1502 (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.4G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.6G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.6G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I5” 2.8G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I7” 2.8G Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina “Core I7” 3.0G Mid-2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME864LL/A*
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME864LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME866LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina ME867LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX72LL/A*
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX72LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX82LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGX92LL/A
- MacBook Pro 13.3 inch Retina MGXD2LL/A
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.4GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.6GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.6GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
- MacBook Pro Core I5 2.8GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 2.8GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2678)
- MacBook Pro Core I7 3.0GHZ 13.3 inch Retina A1502(EMC 2875)
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
Q & A (3)
Q & A
Is this an OEM battery or a compatible grade battery?
this is an OEM battery
Is this battery compatible with A1502 EMC 2835?
Yes it is compatible
Is it compatible with macBook Pro 13 inch A 1502 EMC 2835?
yes it is compatible for macBook Pro 13 inch A 1502 EMC 2835
As good as the original. Full working time of 5+hours, even during intensive graphic works. Excellent.
Product as described
After initially receiving bad product the replacement that I received was proper with specifications as stated on the webpage
I was able to change the battery on my own as it came with two screw drivers for two different type of screws with simple tutorial on YouTube.No need ro visit any laptop repair shop for installation
This is a good product in the sense that the fit is perfect. it’s worth to buy
The product comes with two small screwdrivers which are perfect for the replacement work. I was able to replace the battery on my own. Make sure you shut down the laptop and unplug the battery before removing it from its place. The original battery is glued inside the laptop. You need to pull it gently.
I ordered this battery for my MacBook A1502 It was a perfect match. I charged the battery fully and was able to use my laptop for almost 4hrs. The battery service message is also disappeared.
Great product…works perfectly
Package is kinda industrial but clean, and product looks premium. This indeed worked fine for my mac book . I actually installed windows and using that 80% of the time. So my be thats the reason it got bulged out. Anyway this one so far works absolutely fine. Just buy and DIY, accurate size screw driver is provides with in the package